News from around the farm, just for Arabians Ltd. clients:
- Our 2014 Spring Client Seminar weekend is March 29-30th. Mark your calendars for an unforgettable time together!
- Suzanna Hupp has a mare that is great with kids. Elusive Dreams is a 22 year old purebred mare, bay with a white star and snip. Suzanna shares: “I bought her as a 14 year old and she has packed my kids around at shows and trail rides ever since. We used her extensively for lessons as well as a therapy horse for physically and mentally handicapped children. One son recently won a scholarship using her for western, hunter, and trail (show trail is her forte’). My 14-year-old won two National Championships on her at the Youth Nationals in Albuquerque last month. A walk-trotter or 13 and under would still be very competitive on her next year. (Ethan is 6’1″ now.) We LOVE her, and would love Dreams to stay in the ALTD family. So if anyone needs a safe horse for their children or grandchildren, please get in touch.” For more information call Shawn for Suzanna Hupp’s info.
- Dash and Louise Crofts have a pretty 13-year-0ld grey half-Arabian mare that would be a great friend for any of you that would like to have a horse to ride. Louise tells us she is an easy keeper and needs a little refreshing under saddle, only because Louise has not been able to ride in some time. The mare is safe for a youngster or novice. The Crofts would gift her to anyone in the Arabians Ltd. family! Call or email Shawn if you have an interest.
- We have several nice geldings from the farm and clients who are looking for great homes. Please contact Chris or Adam for information.
- Do you or someone you know love Bellagio RCA? For about $25 (depending on size), you can have your very own Bellagio RCA vest with his logo embroidered on it! Get in touch with Jennifer Thompson at W-Promotions directly at 254-732-9405 for exact pricing and order information or email her. This will be a black vest with Bellagio’s logo (below) embroidered in Gold on the front left chest.